Aging, it starts from the Eyes!
Just like the formation of wrinkles, slowing down in metabolism and greying hair, the eyes are affected by aging. The eyes start to age earlier than many other parts of the body’s organs and begins as early as 40.
Eyes Aging occur in different parts of the eyes!
While not everyone will experience the same symptoms, the following are common age-related vision changes that affect the eyes:
Age-related Macula Degeneration
Poor Night Vision
Early protection is essential to fight against eyes aging!
American Academy of Ophthalmology recommends that everyone should start seeing an ophthalmologist at age 40, to ensure that early diagnosis and treatment can be in place to save one’s eyesight. Aging eyes can begin from any parts of the eye section. Therefore, it is essential to have 360° protection for the eyes as early as possible.
Fight Eyes Aging with 360° protection!
The eye formulation with patented Bilberry extract (Bilberon), plus 5 Essential Eyes Nutrients (Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Zinc) provide a complete front to back eye protection.
Front and centre section of the eyes:
• Bilberon is a unique patented Bilberry Anthocyanin Extract (BAE) manufactured by Tokiwa Phytochemical Co., Ltd. Japan.
• It is standardized to contain at least 36% of high active Anthocyanins.
• It is clinically proven to be effective in 5 published studies, including 2 human clinical trials, showing its effectiveness in alleviate eye fatigue, improve eye dryness and maintain a clear focused vision.
Back section of the eyes:
• Lutein 10mg & Zeaxanthin 2mg has been proven to support good macula health by filtering out potentially damaging forms of light. Both carotenoids concentrate in the macula sections which is at the back section of the eye ball.
• Antioxidants such as Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Zinc have been shown to benefit further in preventing age-related macula degeneration (AMD) when taken together with Lutein and Zeaxanthin.